ran-xtreme : GM:ON3KZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a Thought to Ponder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mademoiselle

mademoiselle

Just a Thought to Ponder Empty
PostSubject: Just a Thought to Ponder   Just a Thought to Ponder Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:04 pm

+:+:+:+:++:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:++:+:+:+:++:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:++:+:+:+:++:+:+:+

I have not visited our forum for quite awhile and I was surprised about the previous post. If you think that being a Game Master a.k.a GM is easy (this goes for everyone as well), think about it first and then when you're finished think about it over and over again. I am placing my topic here to let everyone know that being a GM is not just being someone who has special authority over the game but it has more to offer behind the scenes. Given the word, Master, they are they ones who maintain the game's harmonious flow and maintaining the balance of the community. Gm's or admins has the knowledge of the game and knows how to run it and fix the game's errors. If you would want to be a GM, I'm telling you this... It's not that easy. You need to have the following equation tons of patience+a multitude of research+piles of sense+kilos of curiosity and to spice up everything, add a pinch of love in what you're doing. I'm not being mean but I'm just giving you an overview of the big picture. Just a piece of advice, simply enjoy the game. Just like in a movie " Great powers come great responsibilities."

Thank you and may everyone have a pleasant day.

God bless!

+:+:+:+:++:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:++:+:+:+:++:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:++:+:+:+:++:+:+:+ flower
Back to top Go down
https://ran-xtreme.rpg-board.net
misterioso

misterioso

Just a Thought to Ponder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Thought to Ponder   Just a Thought to Ponder Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 pm

hehe...

Prang Spiderman 3 lang ah..

Very well said ABI..

^___^
Back to top Go down

Just a Thought to Ponder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ran-xtreme : GM:ON3KZ :: ANYTHING UNDER RAN XTREME-
Jump to: