ran-xtreme : GM:ON3KZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pasasalamat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kajel23

kajel23

pasasalamat Empty
PostSubject: pasasalamat   pasasalamat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Master,,,,onekz,

Super log nmn....kainis tong broadband ko.....kagigil mg laro eiiiiiiiiiiiiii....salmat nga pala sa mga ng boboost sakin sakin,,,,specialy sa hambog nyong Admin n c "alitech78" thats my frend heheheh...pati narin kay mis "abi" hehe kay "!!!kate!!!" at kay "youcanseeme" at sa iba pa.....hope soon n di n ma log master onekz....para mas lalong masaya mag laro.....godbless you all.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
on3kz

pasasalamat Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   pasasalamat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:32 pm

kajel23 wrote:
Master,,,,onekz,

Super log nmn....kainis tong broadband ko.....kagigil mg laro eiiiiiiiiiiiiii....salmat nga pala sa mga ng boboost sakin sakin,,,,specialy sa hambog nyong Admin n c "alitech78" thats my frend heheheh...pati narin kay mis "abi" hehe kay "!!!kate!!!" at kay "youcanseeme" at sa iba pa.....hope soon n di n ma log master onekz....para mas lalong masaya mag laro.....godbless you all.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So you enjoy it.. lol!
Back to top Go down
GM

GM

pasasalamat Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   pasasalamat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:34 pm

kajel23 wrote:
Master,,,,onekz,

its good to hear that you enjoyed the game..
Back to top Go down
https://ran-xtreme.rpg-board.net
mademoiselle

mademoiselle

pasasalamat Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   pasasalamat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:36 pm

kajel23 wrote:
Master,,,,onekz,

wow...parang maalaala mo kaya!!! Razz

That's ok dear...most of the players in RAN experience that. I hope that you'll continue to play the game...Sometimes we can't avoid having too many players in the network and that causes traffic... So we really look forward that our connection will also be upgraded sooner... We really thank everyone who continually support the game... I hope that everyone will still be here and enjoy playing RAN Xtreme...

By the way, about boost, that's not a problem... As we are here to support you also... I apologize as well to the other players that I can't boost due to my schedule as well... Anyway, God Bless everyone.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ran-xtreme.rpg-board.net
alitech78

alitech78

pasasalamat Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   pasasalamat Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:05 pm

kajel23 wrote:
Master,,,,onekz,

Awts Hambog ba d bale mas guwapo namn ako sau hehehehe wag na kokontra Plvl k nlng hahahhahaa anyway tnks tinawag mo pa ko frends i hope na nag eenjoy ka adiks kc hehehe Tnk to every one and all ran xtreme players!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL INDEED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pasasalamat Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasasalamat   pasasalamat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pasasalamat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ran-xtreme : GM:ON3KZ :: FAQ's & HELP-
Jump to: